Boro & Sashiko - Autographed Copy Pre-Order
We are thrilled to announce that our latest book is now available.
We can't wait to share what for us has become a serious love for the Japanese art of mending: Boro and Sashiko. Our official book launch including virtual trunk shows and book signings are still a little way off but you can get in on the action early by pre-ordering your book now so you'll be one of the first to dive right in.
- Hand sew 30+ authentic sashiko patterns.
- Included is a historical overview of the art and artform of Boro.
- Recreate the traditional art of boro (mending textiles) with 9 projects like jackets, bags, and home decor.
- Read stitch charts, mark fabrics, and thread your needle with tips from the pros.
The book is scheduled to be released from the publisher late Fall/early Winter this year. As soon as we have our author copies in house we will send all the pre-orders out...
We've shipped out the first supply from the publisher and more are on the way. We expect the second round to go out the week after Christmas.
* indicates a required field
Here's a Sneak Peek Into the Book...
There's a lot more where this came from.
From C&T Publishing